Manor Grove is your home…not a home.
Manor Grove long-term nursing care provides an atmosphere that makes you feel you’ve just walked into someone’s beautiful, traditional home. We are a private nursing home with an exceptional reputation that goes back more than a century. We work to exceed the expectations of the people we serve — our residents.
Manor Grove is not part of a chain. It is an independent, free-standing home. Decisions are made by an interdisciplinary approach that always starts by asking what’s best for our residents. We know our community, residents, and families.
The care and meals are personalized to the residents’ preferences and health concerns. Activities are targeted to specific abilities. Manor Grove has a meticulous environment that’s positive, uplifting, and peaceful. Respect and dignity for residents are foremost. We offer both private and semi-private rooms:
- Physicians on staff
- Around-the-clock skilled nursing care
- Pleasant soothing colors throughout, soft lighting
- Generous windows for sunlit rooms
- Excellent staff to resident ratio
- Well-balanced, nutritional meals
The Charm of Yesteryear with Today’s Advanced Healthcare
Manor Grove is also a home of ongoing transformation. Our one-of-a-kind, not-for-profit residence has transformed nursing home care into a time of activity, nurturing, cheerfulness and joy.
Beautiful living spaces, private rooms, new state-of-the-art kitchen, nutrition, fitness, and exercise for both mind and body are designed for the comfort, pleasure, and safety of our residents.
Wellness — A Cornerstone of Manor Grove
Wellness here is always evolving according to the physical and emotional needs of our residents.
- Healthy nutrition
- Wellness activities – exercise, mind stimulation, current events, crafts, parties, and gatherings for families and friends
- Frequent social activities aimed at creating and maintaining healthy relationships
- Social interaction with residents, staff, and families
- Religious services, music, and holiday celebrations
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy as well as restorative therapy