Nursing Home Living and Rehab in St. Louis
Offering quality long-term care in St. Louis to your elderly loved ones.
Adult children and at-home caregivers can be incredibly helpful as we age. However, as we get older and need more personal care assistance, a professional nursing home may become a better option for both us and our families. Manor Grove is a St. Louis nursing home that offers professional medical assistance and personal care assistance for seniors.
In Missouri, the number of people aged 65 and older is expected to increase by 450,000 over the next 15 years. That will bring the total number of seniors to an estimated population of 1.3 million. It is important to make sure that either we or our aging loved ones are receiving the professional care they need. That is where our St. Louis nursing home comes in.
Let Manor Grove Help Your Loved Ones
If you’re searching for quality nursing home living and rehab in St. Louis, you’ve come to the right place. At Manor Grove, our philosophy involves creating a safe, home-like, and attentive atmosphere for all residents and their families. We pride ourselves on offering everything from daily personal care to medication administration. Whether your aging loved one is in need of a short-term stay, brief respite, or long term care in Kirkwood, our compassionate nursing and rehab staff will do everything they can to ensure the comfort of your family member.
Manor Grove has been offering nursing home living and rehab services in the St. Louis area since 1907. Our nursing and medical staff specialize in a wide variety of health care needs, enabling us to tend to each individual in a personalized manner. Here are some of the aspects of wellness that our staff will focus on for your aging loved one:
- Physical, speech, restorative, and occupational therapy
- Healthy nutrition
- Healthy social integration with staff, families, and other residents
- Wellness activities promoting exercise, mental stimulation, and more
Why Choose Our St. Louis Nursing Home?
If you are looking professional and caring nursing home in St. Louis, Manor Grove is the place for you. Each member of our staff has the experience you need to feel confident you are in the right hands. When you become a resident of Manor Grove, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing you will be expertly cared for.
Our St. Louis nursing home understands it can be difficult to make the transition from home to a professional nursing facility. That is why we also offer respite stays anywhere from three to 30 days as a way to get to know our nursing home. If Manor Grove is to your liking and you would like to become a full-time resident, we will be happy to welcome you to our warm and gracious community.
What Are the Benefits of Moving into Our Nursing Home?
- You can make new friends: Socializing and engaging with others is important for your well-being. It helps to build a support network and keeps you from feeling down. Unfortunately, as we age, we’re less likely to be social because it can be difficult for us to get around and friends and family may live further away. Manor Grove is a communal residence where you can engage and form new friendships. What’s more, we’re located in Kirkwood, which is easily accessible from major highways so you can easily see friends, family, and pets at flexible times.
- You can feel more secure: Many seniors become less mobile as they age not only because of difficulty with balance but also because of the fear of falling. Anyone can trip and fall, but when you’re a senior these incidents can be dangerous and even life-threatening. By moving into a nursing home, you don’t need to worry about what might happen in the event of an accident. We have trained medical staff on hand at a moment’s notice.
- Reduce how often you travel to the doctor’s office: When you need to travel back and forth from your home to the doctor’s office several times throughout the week, it can disrupt your entire lifestyle. In a caring nursing home in St. Louis like Manor Grove, you do not have to worry about disrupting your day to receive your medical treatments. We have the professional medical staff and physical therapists you need all in one place.
- Improve your diet and nutrition: In addition to professional medical assistance, Manor Grove also offers balanced meals with an emphasis on special diets. If you have a chronic health condition that requires monitoring, you can feel confident knowing you or your loved one is getting the proper nutrition to stay happy and healthy.
When you’re looking for a warm and welcoming St. Louis nursing home, Manor Grove is the best possible option for you. To learn more about our nursing home and our services or to schedule a tour with us, contact Manor Grove today.
If you want to go on a tour of our facility, take in the wonderful views highlighted by 400-year-old Kirkwood oak trees, and converse with our friendly staff — schedule a visit today. Or you can give us a call at 314-965-0864.