We understand that transitions are hard, and moving into a nursing facility can be overwhelming. Choosing a nursing facility that has you and your loved one’s best interests at heart can help to make that transition a little easier. Manor Grove is a compassionate and skilled nursing facility St. Louis, MO seniors can rely on for exceptional care. Whether you’re recovering from surgery or need professional medical assistance for a long-term health condition, you can feel confident you’re in the best hands during your stay at Manor Grove.
Do I Need a Skilled Nursing Facility Near Me?
While many of us would like to maintain our independence at home with the help of our loved ones, oftentimes a skilled nursing St. Louis facility is the better option. Your loved ones may be able to help with occasional day-to-day activities, but for more complicated tasks you may need the help of a professional. Our experienced and professional team at Manor Grove has both the expertise and medical knowledge you need when you need it. We’re the skilled nursing facility St. Louis, MO residents can rely on for quality care.
Why Choose a Skilled Nursing St. Louis Facility?
Skilled nursing facilities are often the go-to choice for many St. Louis residents when they need higher standards of care. Of course, there are many advantages to choosing a skilled nursing St. Louis facility like Manor Grove for your care. Here are some of the key benefits you can expect from our skilled nursing services:
- Healthcare services: As we get older, we become more vulnerable to chronic conditions and health emergencies. When you choose Manor Grove for your skilled nursing facility, you can relax knowing that we have the medical knowledge you need to deal with any medical problems quickly and efficiently. Each of our nurses on staff are trained to take care of your medical needs with the compassion and respect you deserve. Our medical professionals are always on hand and can also help dispense and administer medication when needed as well.
- Assistance with everyday tasks: It can be difficult to perform everyday tasks such as dressing, eating, and drinking when you’re living on your own. As we get older, we begin to lose our sense of balance and mobility. This can make activities that used to be simple, such as staying hydrated eating healthy, much harder. At Manor Grove, we offer assistance with everyday tasks so you can go about your day with confidence.
- Stay social and connect with others: When you’re a resident at Manor Grove, you never have to travel far to find someone to socialize with. Strike up a conversation with one of our friendly staff members or socialize with some of your peers. What’s more, because Manor Grove is located right by two major highways and near local shopping centers, friends and family can drop by and visit any time.
- Safety and security: A big concern we have as we get older is how we’ll stay safe. This is also a concern for our loved ones. Loss of mobility and balance can put us at greater risk of slips, trips, and falls. However, it’s important to stay mobile to keep ourselves healthy. Manor Grove is the skilled nursing facility St. Louis, MO residents can trust for optimal safety and security. While at Manor Grove, you can feel confident knowing you’re protected from harm. What’s more, in the event that a fall should occur, our medical staff is right on the premises to get you the care you need quickly and efficiently.
- Healthy and nutritious meals: It can be difficult to find the energy to make healthy, nutritious meals as we get older. This is especially a challenge for those suffering from dementia or Alzheimer’s. At Manor Grove, you and your loved ones never have to worry about whether you’ve eaten anything nutritious lately. Our professional staff not only offers healthy and nutritious meals every day, but also assistance for those who need help eating and drinking.
At Manor Grove, we understand it can be difficult and overwhelming to struggle with daily activities and medical care. Our staff members can help make the transition to our nursing home facility easier and more comfortable for you. To learn more about our skilled nursing facilities and services, contact Manor Grove today.
Where Can I Find a Skilled Nursing Facility Near Me?
When you’re looking for skilled nursing St. Louis residents can trust for exceptional service and care, Manor Grove is the place to be. Since 1907, Manor Grove has been providing compassionate and experienced nursing care to St. Louis and Kirkwood residents. Manor Grove has the ability to tend to each resident at our skilled nursing facility in a personalized manner with a nursing and medical staff specializing in a wide array of health care needs and conditions.
We understand that no two experiences with a health condition, injury, or rehabilitation is the same. That’s why we provide customized care designed for your comfort and recovery. Manor Grove isn’t just a skilled nursing facility. It’s a home. We’re dedicated to making you feel welcome here.
The Skilled Nursing Facility St. Louis, MO Residents Love
When you’re looking for a skilled nursing facility, it’s best to consider what’s important to you. Are you looking for a facility that’s easy for friends and family to visit? Are you looking for a facility that provides nutritional meals customized to your needs? Do you need around-the-clock skilled nursing care? What makes Manor Grove the skilled nursing facility St. Louis, MO seniors love is that it provides all of these things.
Located conveniently near major highways while being nestled in a quiet, appealing area, Manor Grove offers skilled nursing and medical teams, personalized meals for your nutritional needs, and more.
The Manor Grove Difference
Manor Grove has been offering quality assisted living in Kirkwood since being established in 1907. All healthcare and meal plans will be personalized to your aging loved one’s preference and medical concerns. Here are some of the services we believe uphold our care philosophy at Manor Grove:
- Around-the-clock skilled nursing care
- Well-balanced, nutritional meals
- Trained physicians on staff
- Nice windows for sunlit rooms
- Great staff to resident ratio
- Soft lighting and soothing colors throughout the facility
If you or your loved one is in need of a skilled nursing facility in St Louis, you can trust our team at Manor Grove to provide excellent care. Though medical assistance should be at the top of your family’s priority list, so, too, should the environment. Manor Grove has a great residential atmosphere in a desirable location: right in the heart of Kirkwood and close to shopping centers, great restaurants, churches, hospitals, and two major highways for easy travel. Plus, highlighted by the 400-year-old oak trees, gardens, courtyard, gazebos, and fountains, each resident will be able to enjoy themselves while taking in these breathtaking views.
If you are ready to learn more about how Manor Grove can help your parent as they age, give us a call today: 314-965-0864.